Advanced Cataract SurgeryCataract is a medical condition in which the lens of the eye becomes progressively opaque, resulting in blurred vision. If you think you have cataract, visit
Christopher Stock MD. Dr. Christopher Stock is a cataract surgery specialist.
Symptoms of CataractYou develop cataract when protein builds up in the lens of your eye and makes it cloudy. Following are the various signs of cataract:
- Cloudy, blurry, or dim vision
- Decreased vision, especially in dim light situations, needing more light to read
- Light sensitivity
- Appearance of halos or starbursts around light sources, most commonly from car headlights or streetlights when driving in the dark
- Need to change glasses prescription
- Yellowing or browning of eye lens
- Double vision in a single eye
Specialized Cataract TreatmentDuring an eye examination, we can diagnose any cataract development. Currently, there is no proven way to prevent cataract. However, if we detect any minor cataract development, we prescribe glasses or contact lenses to maintain good vision.
If the cataract is affecting your daily activities, we perform surgery to remove the natural lens and replace it with a new synthetic lens. Dr. Christopher Stock has years of experience in performing cataract surgery